Friday, July 24

it's just him.

I've ever told you before that i really love this one guy. Who always comfort me and know me inside and outside. This one guy this morning sent me an e-mail, saying that he wanna break up with me. I was crying that time, inside and outside. And i was like a dead body that time. Trying to reach him til can keep in touch with him. Everything is so fast. I'm really not expecting this. Can't talk, can't speak. And until that time. I don't know why, sth across my mind. And it has open my mind. And the only thing i do that time since now is IKHLAS. There's nothing more beautiful than IKHLAS. When i can IKHLAS, everything just gonna be fine. Now i know i can be healed, Because the power of IKHLAS is so strong. :)

And a message for him fr my heart :"I will always love you no matter what. I don't know if i can love someone else more than you. You are so special for me. And it's always been you who cross my mind every single night before i go to bed, and every morning when i wake up. I don't know if you feel the same or not. It doesn't matter. I LOVE YOU!"

A message fr my dearest friends :Thanks for the supports. Actually, i only can cry when all of you said like this : "yang sabar ria, masih banyak cowok laen", it can't heal me. But i really appreciate all of your attention. :)

A message for the one who knows me more than anyone else :I guess, this is the 3rd time i tell to you that you are the BEST ever. EVER! I really mean it, and no doubt about it.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com