Oh, God! It's already August. I'm so happy. In anytime soon, i'm gonna be a student in Indonesia University. Can't wait til that day. So boring cos nothing to do! :((
Today, my youngest uncle had his Aqiqah party at his house in BSD city. So, my oldest uncle and his family *his wife, caca, and rara* came to pick me up at my dorm. After that, we go straight to my uncle house. When we arrived, there were so many ppl who came first. I could say, we were the last one. :/
Btw, my auntie *my oldest uncle's wife* made a cake for Annisa *daughter of my youngest uncle's* The cake was amazing, i bet the taste also. She made it because on 3rd August, Annisa will become 4th. :D I'll upload the picture later, anyway.
So, this is the picture of the cake. What do you think, guys?
We barely gather like this. It's not only my family, our big family is coming also. There's Pak De Mukhril with his fam and Om Didi with his fam also. I was amazed when Pak De Muhril picked a SLR camera and the utensil fr his car. I guees, his side job is a photographer. :P
So, we took a few pictures. For memory. OHH!! I just love it! ;) and again readers. i'll upload the pictures later.






0 comments:
Post a Comment