I never been so close to my Mom like today. Like EVER! But today, it changed everything. I thought my Mom never care about me. Sometimes, I think, i'm not come fr my mom and dad love. But, i just don't care, hmm, pretending to ignore it actually. I wanna survive fr all of it. I'm trying to. Thank God, i have my grandparents near me. :)
Today, my Mom told me why she did that and did this. I was disappointed with her. But, that's not the point. Whoever she is, still she is my Mom who gave birth to me. And, i finally know, she loves me. I know she loves me. But, she loves her husband more than me. I can't deny it. I need to understand, especially now i'm 18. And one thing i know today, my step Dad also loves my Mom more than anyone else in this world. I wish, someday i'm having a man like him. :)
Two years ago, when i was 16 going on 17, i came to her place for the very first time. I met my lil sis and bros also. I'm still young and naive that time. But now, i think i'm growing up. ;)
I'm so happy my Mom wanna talk about it with me. It means, she thinks i'm growing up, and can understand the situation. I wish everything going well from now on.
P.S : No words can describe my feeling for you Mom. I'm happy you're not that introvert to me. Thanks for that. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment