Tuesday, August 11

lazy but tiring day.

Today i don't really feel like writing. Yes, I know, i didn't write since last Saturday. I'll write about it later. But not today. All i can say, today is a lazy but tiring day. -.-

I wanna go to bed now. Nitey nite everyone.

P.S : He's getting bigger. Still, i <3 him.

My mood for blogging is back, i guess. :D Today, me and my friends didn't come to the choir today because we wanna do our tasks. Aftr a lil bit of typing and writing, we DONE! And, Ade wanted to took a picture by webcam. And here are some of our silly pictures by webcam :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First posed and picture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good one, huh? ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Only me who smile. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SILLY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was curious. I don't have nothing to do. But why i feel so tired? :/

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com