Because last nite i slept very late, i really really lazy to do the choir thing today. So, i texted my friends, ask them not come to the choir also. Hehehe..
But, this morning, all the accounting diploma gathering first before we get in to the Balairung. Aftr we gathering, the time is so tight. I and Isel, don't know what to do, cos we got busted by Menwa *such a military in Campus*. He told us to get in. But, I and Isel still don't want to get in, beside Ade is at her dorm waiting for us. So, we did all way to not get in. And we did it! We're free. And the funny thing is, Isel and I hiring ojek we do the "tarik tiga" thing. HAHAHAHA!
At noon, we went to WS. The sun is heating! I got my skin burnt. I hate it! :(
And again. We're just like don't have any bored with photography. :D

Isel and Ade

eating the sour, anyone? :P

Me and Ade

Me and Ade in the angkot.

half-half

Tatapan Tajam
But, aftr the choir, we head to the Balairung again, cos Aza texted Isel asked us to come cos there's sth needs to explain by the senior. The result of the gathering is :
And after that, all of MaBa letting go birds. That's why we are grouping as one. The group is chosen by their major. So we are diploma accounting become one. :)
And each group need to have at least 15 birds. So, we gather around for talking about the price and also choosing our leader and so on.


0 comments:
Post a Comment