Wednesday, June 2

Like an old antique, Precious.

Stranger > Someone i know > Friend > Close Friend> Best Friend > Brother and Sister.

It is easy to make friend(s). And it is easy for me to make a friend become close. I am such a trusty one with ppl. I mean it.

What about best friend?
I only have few best friends many close friends and five brothers and sisters.

As i see until now, close friends wont ever be there for you. And for me close friends won't understand you at all. And maybe there is a possibility they are just using you as a friend. It is hard to find a best friend.

Luckily, i have a best friends. Even they are not in here with me, in Depok. They are in my heart always. I miss them especially my bros and sis. Life is tough in here without them. I miss them so much. It is hard to find best friends like all of you in here.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Patricia Ema Janesti Silalahi

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cut Junianty Syahra

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Meida Ardina

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rabiah Al-Adawiyah

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tengku Amira Raihan Nasution

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Amal Syahreza

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wawan Harimawan

Kiss and Hugs from me in here.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com