Friday, July 24

the day after the "day". =)

So.. today, i went to fix my laptop cos my laptop is broken cos of thunder. Makes the computer can't on. In Indonesia known as Mati Total!I went alone. All by my self. And then i realized this was the first time since I don't even know when maybe about 8 or 9 months ago i went alone. HAHA! Makes me happy. Cos i love walking around alone. :D

And i went to watch a movie alone. Hehehe.. I watch "Public Enemies", the plot is sooooo standart. But still it's Johnny Depp, the one who can change standart into beyond standart. :P
Today i sleep over at Kak Icha's dorm. Wanna make up my heart, my feelings, and my condition. You know what, until now, i only ate one big ball of bakso. It's only because kak Icha force me, cos i haven't eat since last night. :P I don't know why. I just don't have the desire to eat or drink. All i wanna do is walking aroun again by my self. :D

And yeah.. today i met two boys. Not really cute, but cool. Hahaha.. They wanna getting know me better. But, i still can't. My heart still can't open. It makes me sad just to think about it, but at the same time i smile cos it's HIM. =)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com