Saturday, July 25

internet cafe.

hmm.. k'icha left me alone at her dorm today. She needs to attend to her class today, but only til 01.00 pm. After that, i have company again. :)

What my best friend told me is true, all i need is to communicate with your friends. That's why i decided to go to meet k'icha and sleep over at her dorm for two nights. I don't hv any girl friend in Jkt, all of my close friends are boys in Jkt. And they won't make me getting any better. Sometimes boys can't understand girls.

And now, i'm in the internet cafe, next door from k'icha dorm, waiting for her. Cos i don't hv anything to do at her dorm. :P

Sad, sad, sad. Why i can't let this feeling. I always being happy. Happy is like my oxygen. Now, the only thing that can makes me happy is when i'm thinking of him but at the same time i'm sad also. :(

YYZM, his initial name. I wonder what is he thinking about me, now. Is he can get along? can move on? can smile? can eat? or maybe he's happy now, in love. Last nite, i was chatting with him via Gtalk, but i can't ask him. I'm too afraid. Kinda weird talking to him now. Usually when we talk, "sayang" word always there. But now? :(
I wanna give it back sth that he gave it to me. Sth special. Sth that made me shock when he gave it. Sth that i think i don't deserve it. But he didn't want to take it. He told me to throw away. How come? That's sth special. Very special. And now, i think i'm gonna keep it. As a memory.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com