Sunday, July 26

i miss her.

Last night, i went to Plaza Indonesia with k'icha. Hmm..too many to see, but can't buy. So fucking expensive those clothes, shoes, bags, glasses, etc. Anyone, wanna buy it for me? :P
So, i, k'icha, and k'marisa *k'icha's friend* just walking around to see those things, usually known as window shopping. Actually, i really hate that, but, what could i say? :P

Aftr that, we went shopping to the supermarket. Bought dunhill menthol. Aftr that we got home, and i and k'icha smoke. :D
I got stressed, actually not stressed, just still wondering, why should "US"?

Hmm..today i really miss someone. Really miss it. Who usually i share all of my things with her. But now? I can't talk face to face with her. I really miss it. Her hug when i cry. Always comfort me. I'm happy you are with me, Sayang. Really mean it. Love you.

Hey, i have some pictures of me, k'icha, and k'marissa while at Plaza Indonesia. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me, K'icha, and K'marissa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and k'icha in the escalator.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
K'marissa and me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and k'icha. I LOVE my picture in here. My smile is ... *can't describe it into word*

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com