Now, this song stucks in my head.
Do you remember
The things we used to say?
I feel so nervous
When I think of yesterday
How could I let things
Get to me so bad?
How did I let things get to me?
Like dying in the sun
Like dying in the sun
Like dying in the sun
Like dying x2
Will you hold on to me
I am feeling frail
Will you hold on to me
We will never fail
I wanted to be so perfect you see
I wanted to be so perfect
I think i can move on. But it's really hard. I think i can do it, but why it's getting harder every day? Don't ask me why. I just can't let you go. :((
I remember when i asked someone "why are we together?" and he told me "we're in love, right?"
I guess, he's not in love with me anymore. *i'm crying*


0 comments:
Post a Comment