I planned to go to Lembang today. I wanna meet my Mom. I miss her. It's been two years.
Before i go to Lembang, i've a meeting with my friends to do our tasks for OKK UI.
So, aftr we met, we decided to do the task in library. We need to walk, but my friends wanna try the bicycle. And i told them, i can't ride a bike. Poor me! :( One of them was surprise and think that i was kidding. But i'm not. I really can't ride a bike. :(
So, my friends, they're Isel and Dwi, taught me how. But, still i can't. I know, to learn how to ride, i need time. At least, a month. Actually, i really want to know how to ride a bike, but no one teach me when i'm in Medan. :(
So, they taught me, i fell down. Over and over again. Hahahahaha.. That time, it was so funny. :D
At 2 pm, I went to Cipaganti to prepare to go to Bandung. All the way to Bandung, i closed my eyes. At 4, i arrived in Bnadung. At five, i arrived at my mom's place. :D
Finally i met my Mom, after two years. Hmm..i'm curious why she's getting prettier every day unlike me, who is getting ugly every second, i guess.. :( But, i'm glad i could meet her. ;)
I met my lil sis and bros. They were grow up. Last time i saw my youngest bro, he just learnt how to walk and talk. But, now he's really GALAK! hahahahahaha.. :P
I'm so glad i could meet my family. :)
Wednesday, August 5
Biking and Lembang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment