Today is just WOW!
This morning i went back to my dorm. I've told you before, there's a gathering for the diploma at UI. So, i need to go back to my dorm, today. I went back fr my uncle's place by public transportation. In Indonesia known as Angkot. Along the alternatif cibubur road, it's not really crowd, but i could say quite crowd. Sometimes, there's a traffic jam. I hate traffic jam! :((
The first angkot i got in is stop in Kampung Rambutan. Fr Kampung Rambutan, i need to pick another angkot. It has different destination. Aftr i got into the angkot, i need to wait for Bikun. I hate to wait for it. Bikun is so late. After that, i can reach my dorm. Need to fight to be in my dorm. :/ Hmm.. forget to tell you, on my way to get back to my dorm, someone texted me, it's my friend, Syauffa, she asked me to come to Islamic National University Syarif Hidayatullah. She needs info from there, cos she passed the test to join the university. And i said YES. She afraid that she will late to re-register. So,, after the gathering, i need to go to there. I asked B'Amri to accompany me. Beside he has a motorbike, so it will make me easier to get to there.
I told you, i have a gathering near by Balairung. So, I need to go there first. I met my friends in there. And so the gathering begin. It's only an introduction. First time, i think the senior who setting up the gathering. But, i was wrong. All in there is the students fr year 2009 just like me. At, 11 a.m, i came to meet b'Amri. He had wait for me for 30 minutes, i guess. He was kinda "gondok" when i met him. :P
And then our road day is begin. It began fr Depok - Ciputat - Cililitan - Depok. OMG! My butt is so "pegel". Sat in the jockey motorbike for so long it's not that good. It's SUCKS, you know!
When we arrived at UIN Syarrif Hidayatullah, everyone is like staring at me. Because i didn't wear a jilbab. WEW! They staring at me, like i'm some kind of FREAK! But, i ignore all of them. I came here to help my friend. Aftr we done, we took a lunch near by UIN. There's like a foodcourt near there. So, I ordered Mie Aceh, and B'Amri ordered for Fried Rice. The taste of my food is urgghh.. :( Unlike Mie Aceh in Medan. Too salty. I don't like it. Grrr.. So hard to find food with a good taste in Jkt. Especially for Medan ppl. Because our tongue is different with Java people. Aftr we finished our lunch, we head to Cililitan. B'Amri has his business in there. Aftr we got there, B'Amri can't find what he needs. Hmm..i could say "perjalanan kami sia-sia :("
All i could say is i'm so tired today. Really tired! :((
Tuesday, August 4
Road day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment