Thursday, August 20

the OKK thing - think globally, act locally.

Today is the "real" Orientation. We need to bring that, and this. Lots of things, actually. But not a weird thing like the orientation in the other university. I have to do all the tasks last night. Last night, i had a bad headache, and i almost got faint. I wish there's someone who's taking care of me. :( But after i ate a plate of fried rice and then take a medicine, i felt better. I think, i just need a rest and a healthy food and eating in order. YES! I have that eating disorder and sleeping disorder! :/

Enough about me, i wanna tell you about today! :)

So, because i'm not i a good condition, i have a different group. I t made me not with Isel :( But, shafa came up, then i have a friend to be with for one day long. :D

Because we're the sick team, we're not really doing the orientation thing. The senior teach us how to do a demonstration. I don't really like it, actually. How they acted, they screamed, they yelled, that time. I don't really mind not doing the demonstration thing, but what i want is standing in that crowdness and making a formation. Hehehe.. Our senior gave us an order. The order is we need to make a formation OKK UI. OKK for the girls, and UI for boys. I wanted being in the formation OKK so bad. But, it's ok laah.. The most important thing is today is our last day. But still there is Mabim fr our senior in the faculty. Hiks.. Just make it enjoy, Ria. Key? :)

There's one picture, made me happy to read it. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S : Someone not come and got sick. Hope he'll be fine in anytime soon.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com