Friday, August 21

UKM thing.

Today, the university introduces all the UKM *i don't know this in Eng. i'll find it later. :)*
And i join the English Debate Society *EDS* and RTC *radio on campus*. Only that two. :D

Aftr jum'at-an, i'm not going to Balairung again, also my friends. We head to Margo City just to hang out. :P Today is the last day we can do our craziest thing, tomorrow is Ramadhan, you know. :)

We were playing that truth or dare thing, i feel so embarrassed that time. I won't tell it the whole story. Only my friends, me, and him who knows.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me and shafa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
again. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the three of us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I and Shafa again, don't get bored of us, okay? :)

P.S : Someone got jealous. :)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com