So today I felt how it feels like to be “home”. YESS! Like we usually know, MUDIK or PULKAM. That’s what I feel now. Aftr 6months I left Medan for study. :D
Maybe, I’m kinda NORAK. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. When I saw one of the street in Medan, which I’m sure it’s Jamin Ganting, my face is all smiling “sumringah”. And then I told to my self “HELLO HOMETOWN!” hahahahahaha.. told you kinda NORAK.
My bestfriend and daddy picked me up at the airport. And what a perfect statement, the first time daddy told me is “Kak Ria kok jadi sehat selama jadi anak kos” dammit! Daddy said I’m fatter. OMG! Too many snack I bought in Depok, now I felt sorry to eat it. STUPID!
Aftr a-fifteen-mnts-way-back-to-home, *yeah, don’t be surprise, unlike in Jakarta, Medan is the instant city. :p* I got home with a smiley face to see my grandma at home.
So, in my home, there’s one lil angel, her name is Cut Mahira Rania. She’s so small and cute.
Aftr a lil chit-chat with the households, I had this long chit-chat with my bestie. :) What a perfect day in Medan. First day, I had my bestfriends around.
They are Meme and Cut <3
Oh yeah, almost forget, Medan is sucks for one thing, BLACK OUT! I hate it so much! :(
It is black out until I wanna go to bed.


0 comments:
Post a Comment