Dammit, it’s still black out in here. Nothing I can’t do. Have no credit, no electricity. What could be better than this, man? :(
I got nothing to do then. Wanna cry.
And at 2 p.m, the electricity is ON! OMG! Almost 24hours. But, thank God it’s on. :D
Oh ya, forget to tell you. My room looks like a warehouse. My grandma put anything in my room. KEJAM! Huhuhuhuhu… And my comics+books outside my room, all is gone. I thought my grandma threw it away. Luckily not. ;) I think I should buy a new bookshelves, my books have no place anymore. I’m so happy I can read some of them again. Wanna read Twilight Saga for the second time. And Harry Potter book seven for I don’t know how many times. :D
I love being in my real room. It’s so comfy. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment